Service You Can Count On
- Dedicated service that starts well before the inspection and continues until well after.
- Full time office staff that is readily available and makes report and invoice requests and other record-keeping easy.
- Inspectors who are available to answer your questions, anytime, before and even well after our visit to your home.
Experience You Can Trust
- Inspectors with decades of combined experience in residential and commercial inspections as Nevada licensed Master, General, and Home Inspectors and Principal Pest Inspectors.
- Services of established, licensed and insured contractors and specialists are available to go beyond the scope of the typical inspection service.
The Master and Home Inspectors at Grush Inspections offer decades of combined experience to you when considering the condition of a home. No matter if it’s your first home, an investment property, or if your listing a property for sale, Grush Inspections will give you piece of mind!
Our experienced Pest Inspectors are trained to look for signs of infestations and perform a detailed inspection focused on wood destroying organisms, including termites, carpenter ants, wood boring beetles and wood destroying fungus and rot.
The Master Inspectors at Grush Inspections are state certified to perform inspections on all commercial structures, including apartment complexes, motels, office buildings and even large warehouses.
Heating and Air Conditioning Inspection
Grush Inspections contracts the services of local heating and cooling contractors for in-depth inspections of HVAC systems.
The fireplace inspection is more in-depth than the inspection by the home inspector and is a good idea for any fireplace that has seen use but has not been recently serviced. This also includes gas fireplace and pellet stove inspections.
Sewer Line Inspection
Sewer lines can pose problems, especially in older homes, and the standard visual inspection can do little to identify issues. Before making the biggest investment of your life, take preventative measure and get the sewer lines professionally inspected. We can provide you with peace of mind that your soon-to-be new home sewer lines are in good shape!