Grush Inspections, Inc. employs home inspectors with decades of experience in residential inspections.
Members of our team hold the following certifications: Nevada licensed Residential Structural Inspector, Nevada licensed Primary Pest Inspector, and Nevada licensed Master Structural Inspector.
Our licensed and insured contractors and specialists are available to go beyond the scope of the typical inspection service.
What Are the Nevada Licensing Requirements to Become a Home Inspector?
According to NAC 645D.210, home inspectors must comply with the following requirements before becoming licensed in Nevada (source: homeinspector.org). Proof must be furnished to the Department of Business and Industry, Real Estate Division. This list is not all-inclusive.
- Not less than 40 hours of academic instruction in subjects related to structural inspections in courses approved by the Division or equivalent experience as an inspector
- An examination approved by the Division
- Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Experience as an inspector must demonstrate ability of the applicant to produce a credible inspection report according to the standards and requirements set in the statute and codes
- Applicants must submit to the Division a log of inspections performed for a fee on a form supplied by the Division
- Applicants must submit proof that they have errors and omissions insurance of at least $100,000 and general liability insurance of at least $100,000
Do I Really Need a Licensed Home Inspector?
Home inspections may need to be scheduled for a number of reasons, the most important being buying or selling a home.
Before you purchase or sell a home in Reno, it is very important to make sure you know exactly what you have on your plate in terms of your property.
With help from Grush Inspections, we can help you identify costly repairs before you buy or sell.
A home is one of the most important and largest purchases many people make and going in blind can be extremely costly.
Hiring a licensed inspector ensures that you don’t get duped by your prospective home buyer or seller.
What Will My Home Inspector Inspect?
- Main Structure
- Secondary Structures
Once these inspections have been performed, Grush Inspections will provide you with an easy-to-read report, detailing the findings of the inspection and offering you helpful solutions to any found defects.
It’s always a great choice to schedule a home inspection – it’s an even better decision when it’s scheduled through Grush Inspections, LLC. Contact our professional inspection team today!