When buying a new residential or commercial property, it is important to know exactly what you’re getting yourself into. At Grush Inspections, our master and residential inspectors offer decades of combined experience in structural, pest, heating, air conditioning, fireplace, wood, pellet stove and sewer line inspections.
- Future Costs & Repairs: When in escrow of purchasing a new home or commercial property, a professional inspection from Grush Inspections is the safest bet in identifying future costs and repairs of your new assets.
- The Right Decision: Is this the right home for you? An affordable home inspection from Grush Inspections provides clear, informative, well-categorized write-ups with all the information you need to make the right decision about purchasing your property with ease.
- Foundational Issues: The structural integrity of your home is hard to define with the untrained eye. At Grush Inspections we can determine sewer line damage, pests and insect destruction, and fungus that can affect your foundation and structure of the property.
- Helpful Advice: Our team of Master, General, Residential, and Principal Pest Inspectors offer decades of experience and are a great source of combined knowledge for home improvement, maintenance, and repair tips. Our full-time office staff is readily available to answer any and all questions, providing easy-to-read reports delivered within one day, invoices, and quality service.
- Save Money: Not only will a professional home inspection from a NV state home inspector save you money in the long run, veterans and military members receive a 10% discount off any structural inspection.