Buying a home is a big investment and knowing the condition of the home before finalizing a deal is a smart decision. But buyers shouldn’t settle for just any inspection service; they should seek out the best. If looking for the most knowledgable and experienced home inspection company in the Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada area, look no further than the professional and licensed inspectors at Grush Inspections.
What are the benefits of having a property inspection before buying a home?
- Future Costs & Repairs: When in escrow of purchasing a new home or commercial property, a professional inspection from Grush Inspections is the safest bet in identifying future costs and repairs of your new assets.
- The Right Decision: Is this the right home for you? An affordable home inspection from Grush Inspections provides clear, informative, well-categorized write-ups with all the information you need to make the right decision about purchasing your property with ease.
- Foundational Issues: The structural integrity of your home is hard to define with the untrained eye. At Grush Inspections we can determine sewer line damage, pests and insect destruction, and fungus that can affect your foundation and structure of the property.
- Helpful Advice: Our team of Master, General, Residential, and Principal Pest Inspectors offer decades of experience and are a great source of combined knowledge for home improvement, maintenance, and repair tips. Our full-time office staff is readily available to answer any and all questions, providing easy-to-read reports delivered within one day, invoices, and quality service.
- Save Money: Not only will a professional home inspection from a NV state home inspector save you money in the long run, veterans and military members receive a 10% discount off any structural inspection.
At Grush Inspections, our master and residential inspectors offer decades of combined experience in structural, pest, heating, air conditioning, fireplace, wood, pellet stove and sewer line inspections. Grush Inspections offers more than just a structural inspection of a home, our inspectors will give peace of mind to buyers from our professionalism and knowledgable reports. Our reports are simple, concise and thorough. We offer easy-to-read reports within one business day and offer support and suggestions for things that may not be of the issue at the moment, but could pose issues in the future. Additionally, we maintain contact with buyers throughout the process of closing the sale of their home.